Self-Directed Life Coach Training Course
- This course will provide you a complete overview of what is required to become a life coach, including all the current life coach methods and approaches
- To test if Life Coaching is the right career choice for you, we provide you with the tools for you to try the Life Coaching Process on yourself or family and friends.
- Bonus – 30 additional Life Coach administration and Client Tools to build your confidence and proficiency
Why Choose This Course?
- Super affordable! Other coaching schools would charge $2000+ for this course. Look around and see for yourself.
- Great Value! We understand you may not be ready to commit to a certification course in Life Coaching, but you want to see if Life Coaching is for you – this course provides you a complete overview of Life Coaching.
- No “admission” forms to check if you are suitable! All you need do to get started is Register, Enroll, Start. You can be studying in less than 5 minutes.
On Course Completion
- This course will provide you with a Certificate of Completion.
- Once you complete this course you may wish to continue your studies, and enroll in the IRI Life Coach Certification Program,or the IRI Infidelity Recovery Coach Certification.
Variety of avenues await you after completing the Online Life Coach Certification
Life Coaches do similar work, even when they branch out into specialised coaching niches. Some of the most popular Life Coaching niches are-
A business coach enables effective management of tasks and time for accomplishment of goals and a balance in personal and professional life, which is critical for a successful career in business.
An executive coach channelizes the client’s knowledge and skill towards better interpersonal relationships in professional life through grooming of communication skills.
In career coaching, the coach facilitates the client to see each situation from different perspectives and then strategize for the achievement of selected direction for career objectives.
In this form of coaching, the life coach focuses on the client’s leadership abilities and professional performance. It concentrates on the responsibilities of leaders in an organization and their effect on the client’s behavior and effective management of the two.
A relationship/ couples coach helps the clients explore the dynamics of their relationships. A relationship/ couples coach enables client to cater to happiness of each other in relations while maintaining their own.
Personal coaching is for those who are looking for personal development and change. A personal coach helps the client in conquering his/ her fears, overcome depression, and help in finding direction to deal with problems.
Spiritual life coaches help clients navigate through life’s problems by taking help from spirituality. This may be through a form of religion, meditation, or through the client’s personal beliefs and equation with god.
Health and Wellness Coaching
A life coach aids clients in dealing with stress related to health/ weight problems in addition to attaining goals relating to the same.
IRI Infidelity Recovery Coaching
An Infidelity Recovery Coach helps a couple through a 7-Step Infidelity Recovery Model to prevent the couple from divorcing immediately. The Infidelity Recovery coach helps the couple understand the reasons behind the affair based on 7 affair types; teaches communication skills; intimacy skills; and a series of other positive psychology tools.
- Life Coaching Overview
- Becoming a Life Coach – Part 1
- Profiling Clients and Understanding Client Needs
- Becoming a Life Coach – Part II
- Ethical Code of Conduct for Life Coaches
- The Coaching Process
- Coaching Models
- Essential Skills for Life Coaches
- Wrapping Up